Our aim is to supply quality School and Hostel uniforms at an affordable price to parents.
Uniform Shop Update - School Jackets
Due to the colder weather, there are limited sizes available for school jackets. We have sold out of large, XL and 2XL jackets.
We are waiting on an order from our supplier, which will hopefully be delivered before the end of the term. Our apologies for the inconvenience. We will let you know as soon as they arrive.
Regular Shop Opening Hours
Hours for 2018
Monday: 3.15pm - 4.30pm
Tuesday: 1.15pm - 2pm
Wednesday: 3.15pm - 4.30pm
Outside these times by appointment only.
The shop is situated to the left inside the main foyer of the school assembly hall.
Uniform Requirements - All school uniform requirements, except for footwear, can be purchased at the school Uniform Shop situated in the foyer of the school Assembly Hall. We are the sole stockist of new school uniform.
Skirt - Regulation skirt to be worn below the knee. Modification to the skirt style will not be accepted.
Blouse - Chambray blue, long sleeved and shaped.
Tights - Black or navy in winter.
Socks - Plain white ankle length socks in summer.
Jersey - Regulation v-neck, wine jersey or regulation navy polar fleece top. (Most girls choose to wear the jersey with boys wearing the polar fleece).
Shorts - Regulation school shorts.
Trousers - Plain charcoal grey tailored school trousers.
Shirt - Chambray blue and long sleeved.
Socks - Regulation socks.
Jersey - Regulation v-neck wine jersey or regulation navy polar fleece top. (Most girls choose to wear the jersey with boys wearing the polar fleece).
Girls and Boys
- Footwear - Black polishable, leather regulation school shoes with a robust sole. NO sports shoes, skate shoes or lightweight flats are to be worn. Black or brown leather roman sandals may also be worn (without socks).
In workshops and other designated areas, regulation school shoes must be worn.
Regulation PE shirt and PE Shorts
Students are expected to have suitable sports shoes.
PE staff may permit alternative uniform items depending on the nature of the activity.
- Skirt - Regulation skirt to be worn below the knee. Modification to the skirt style will not be accepted.
Blouse - Light blue, long sleeved and shaped.
- Jersey - The option of a navy longline cardigan, navy vest or navy V neck woollen jersey.
- Shorts - Regulation school shorts.
Trousers - Regulation Charcoal grey trousers.
Shirt - Light blue, long sleeved shirt.
Jersey - The option of a navy vest or navy V-neck jersey.
- Year 13 students may wear a school tie as part of their uniform as long as this is worn correctly with the top button of either shirt/blouse done up.
Jackets - The regulation school jacket or a plain, unadorned black or navy rain jacket.
Scarf - Only the regulation school red, white and blue scarf may be worn.
Hats - A plain, unadorned navy brimmed hat providing appropriate protection from the sun may be worn outside.
Cap- A regulation school cap as shown below or unadorned navy cap providing appropriate protection from the sun may be worn outside. Caps must be worn with the peak forward.
- Layby. Conditions on application.
- Automatic payments can be set up at the school office.
- Cash, cheque, EFT-POS and credit card payment facilities are available at the Uniform Shop.
- WINZ quotes are available, with notice, on application.
Custom made garments for students with special requirements can be made. For further information contact Kirsty Kaihau at the Uniform Shop.
Ph: 06 3234029 ext 707
Email: Kirsty Kaihau
Prices (updated 28.11.2017)
|Socks (over the knee)||$ 9.00|
Senior Uniform Year 12 and 13
|Girls Blouse||$ 55.00|
|Boys Shirt||$ 55.00|
|Navy Cardigan||$ 120.00|
|Navy Jersey||$ 110.00|
|Navy Vest||$ 90.00|
|PE Top||$ 50.00|
|PE Shorts||$ 40.00|
|Polar Fleece||$ 70.00|
|Trousers (Charcoal Grey School Regulation)||$ 70.00|
|Navy V Neck Thermal||$ 37.00|
|White V Neck T-â€shirts||$ 18.00|
|Jacket (School and Sports Wear)||$85.00|
|Sports Socks (Football, Rugby, Hockey)||$ 20.00|