We welcome international students to FAHS-Feilding High School. Feilding High School has educated international students successfully for many years. The school is a signatory to the Code of Practice for International Students ensuring high standards in quality education and pastoral care. International students will find Feilding High School a safe and caring school which offers students ESOL tuition and support.
What we offer:
- A wide curriculum and multi level learning opportunities to meet their needs.
- Qualifications include: NCEA Levels 1-3 and IELTS
- A wide variety of co-curricular activities including sporting and cultural activities.
- An International Student Dean, 2 ESL teachers, a teacher aide and a pastoral care co-ordinator to assist students.
- Needs based ESOL tuition plan.
- Pastoral care and assistance.
The school has high expectations for its international students and does not tolerate students who do not want to work. We want our international students to enjoy the experience of living and studying in another country and to gain academically and socially from it. Our aim is to prepare international students for their future either in tertiary education or the work force.
If you would like more information about Feilding High School please contact:
Owen Viles - Assistant Principal