Feilding High School has educated international students successfully for many years. The school is a signatory to the Code of Practice for International Students ensuring high standards in quality education and pastoral care.
What we offer:
- A wide curriculum and multi level learning opportunities to meet their needs.
- Qualifications include: NCEA Levels 1-3 and IELTS
- A wide variety of co-curricular activities including sporting and cultural activities.
- An International Student Dean, Specialist ESOL teachers.
- Individualised ESOL tuition plans.
- Students are supported by a strong pastoral care team.
Our aim is to prepare international students for their future either in tertiary education or the work force. We want our international students to enjoy the experience of living and studying in another country and to gain academically and socially from it.
If you would like more information about Feilding High School please contact:
Owen Viles - Assistant Principal in charge of International Students